Blog
VR

1: You Must Visit the Manufacturer Personally If Possible

If you wanna directly contact the actual workshop owner,

then it is advisable to visit the workshop personally before closing any deal.

You must insist the supplier for a visit in advance as a necessary condition to acquire their services.

Beware to bite the bait of a middle man from some trading company acting as the actual owner.

2: Choose the One Who Offers Customer Testimonials

While choosing a machining supplier, just remember, choose the one who offers customers testimonials and consent to contact them for verification.

Remember, general recommendations without customer info are useless.

3: You Must Negotiate the Payment Terms

While deciding payment terms, you must insist on paying 30% as a down payment, and the remaining 70% upon inspection.

Generally, the payment terms in China are 50% down and 50% money before delivery.

4: You Must Check for Suitable Location of the Workshop

Just ensure the location of workshop is nearer to the seaport, it’ll save you land transportation cost.If you require services of another workshop then find the new one in the same region as the other.

In this way, you can combine the shipments and save freight and import costs.

5: You Should Ask for Samples

You must check samples to confirm whether your supplier can provide the required quality and or not.

Generally workshops offer free sample to build trusted working relationships.

But if they ask a lot of money just for samples then alert yourself of trading company.

6: Choose the One with the Best Customer Service and Support

Prefer that supplier who offers the best customer service and support.

As all the communication will be digital, and you do not wanna face a situation where you require immediate responses but get no answers for hours.

7: You Must Mention Delivery Time

While closing the deal, don’t forget to mention your expected delivery time.

Delivery time will be decided per your order quantity, availability of raw material etc.

Generally, if raw material is available, then delivery time for samples will be 10-15 days, and about 20-25 days for the mass production.

8: You Must Check All the Important Documents

While finalizing the supplier, remember to ask about workshop-related credentials.

These documents include workshop’s license, company registration number, ISO and IATF

certificates etc.

9: You Must Ask for a Third-Party Inspection before Shipment

Before shipping, you should insist on quality inspection.

For that, you can do quality checks by visiting workshop personally or by hiring an inspection company.

10: Keep in Touch with the Supplier Continuously

Do not through all the matters into the hands of your supplier.

Trust him but not blindly and you must take all the necessary precautionary measures.

You should be in touch with your supplier from time to time to check real progress.

 


Basic Information
  • Year Established
    --
  • Business Type
    --
  • Country / Region
    --
  • Main Industry
    --
  • Main Products
    --
  • Enterprise Legal Person
    --
  • Total Employees
    --
  • Annual Output Value
    --
  • Export Market
    --
  • Cooperated Customers
    --
Add a comment
Get In Touch With Us

The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.

Attachment:
    Recommended
    They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
    They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.
    Choose a different language
    English English Română Română norsk norsk Nederlands Nederlands latviešu valoda‎ latviešu valoda‎ Gaeilgenah Gaeilgenah Suomi Suomi Português Português 日本語 日本語 italiano italiano français français Español Español Deutsch Deutsch
    Current language:English